Sorry I haven't been good about posting these. Nevertheless, here's my latest fix...
1. Cherry Hi-Low Racer Back Tank (Sweet Rain) - I mourned this one a bit. Too tight for me, but my mom swiftly robbed it from my box as it fit her beautifully. Loved the dark teal base on this one.
2. Marci Square Print Tab-Sleeve Blouse (Collective Concepts) - Lovely fabric on this and a super fun neckline, but a little snug in the arms for me, and my mom got the same shirt and it fit her better. Went back.
3. Penelope Polka Dot Lace Detail Sweater (Yumi) - Very nice light sweater fabric, but the high rounded neckline did nothing for my figure. Went back.
4. Enamel Circles Link Necklace (41Hawthorn) - Beautiful necklace, but I decided it was a little too bold and too heavy for me. I am going to be very selective with jewelry - my armoire is pretty full. Went back.
5. Orinda Stretch Banded Leggings (41Hawthorn) not pictured - These were lovely and I would have kept them had I not already owned a decent pair of black leggings. Went back.
So overall a bust, but still super fun happy mail. Oh, and I may have stolen a fun burnt orange top from mom's box... not all was lost. :-)
That's all for now, fashion peeps.